Joying 10.1 in 2016 Ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fasthemiram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Eagle 5.7 vvt
Wanted to wait till I got everything hooked up but couldn't resist giving this thing a good review on here.
I still need to get and install a flush mount back up camera and I'm gonna possibly do a front mount camera as well.

First off... the apps for available are awesome. Pandora Spotify You Tube Kodi etc all while driving is awesome.

I'm also impressed by the sound quality. It's not tinny and doesn't sound weird.. has a pretty good basic equalizer that combined with my mini Alpine 4ch amp sounds amazing.

The Navigation seems pretty good. Haven't used it yet due to not wanting a voice speaking over what I'm listening to.

Overall very satisfied with the unit. Not using cd's is gonna be something to get used to. LOL

Here are some pics.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Wanted to wait till I got everything hooked up but couldn't resist giving this thing a good review on here.
I still need to get and install a flush mount back up camera and I'm gonna possibly do a front mount camera as well.

First off... the apps for available are awesome. Pandora Spotify You Tube Kodi etc all while driving is awesome.

I'm also impressed by the sound quality. It's not tinny and doesn't sound weird.. has a pretty good basic equalizer that combined with my mini Alpine 4ch amp sounds amazing.

The Navigation seems pretty good. Haven't used it yet due to not wanting a voice speaking over what I'm listening to.

Overall very satisfied with the unit. Not using cd's is gonna be something to get used to. LOL

Here are some pics.
Pics did not work...

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Kapt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L
10.1? ???

OP
OP
fasthemiram12

fasthemiram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Eagle 5.7 vvt
Gonna have to try again later with the pics... used to be able to go directly from this phone but now I can't for some reason

almjr87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would love to see pictures of how this came out

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk