Kicker buy one get one half off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

duffman2034

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Diesel
Went to crutch field to buy connectors and saw kicker is buy a set get a set half off. Not sure how long this lasts but figured I'd let you all know!

adubree86

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 2500
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Went to crutch field to buy connectors and saw kicker is buy a set get a set half off. Not sure how long this lasts but figured I'd let you all know!

I saw this as well. I want to get a full upgrade on speakers but and trying to figure out what sizes I need.

lonestar21

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I saw this as well. I want to get a full upgrade on speakers but and trying to figure out what sizes I need.

The dash size are 3.5" and the doors are 6.9".
I bought of crutchfield and got the 3.5 kicker dash and the 6.5" as shown on the link below due to them saying if you go with the 6x9 kicker you might/are going to have issues with the "window track" and that's something I didn't want to deal with. They were super easy to install and the sounds great I recommend them and even better they send you all the hardware for the installation which it's pretty cool.

https://www.crutchfield.com/p_206DSC6504/Kicker-43DSC6504.html

adubree86

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 2500
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Ya I like that they throw in the adapters and wiring quick connects. Thats $35 worth of parts right there. Autoanything is selling the 6x9s for $20 less so I've asked crutchfield if they will price match.

lonestar21

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ya I like that they throw in the adapters and wiring quick connects. Thats $35 worth of parts right there. Autoanything is selling the 6x9s for $20 less so I've asked crutchfield if they will price match.

They should be able to price match as long as they are identical but I hope they have no "hidden" policy that won't make it a good deal lol
Let us know how it works out they have great customer service, you might get a faster response if you use their instant chat option

adubree86

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 2500
Engine
6.7 Cummins
They should be able to price match as long as they are identical but I hope they have no "hidden" policy that won't make it a good deal lol
Let us know how it works out they have great customer service, you might get a faster response if you use their instant chat option

They won't price match. The speakers are sold by creative car audio and not amazon direct. Apparently crutchfield will only price match amazon.com, bestbuy.com, sonicelectronix.com and bhphotoviseo.com. So even though the speakers are listed on amazon and sold by an authorized kicker dealer with the exact same product codes they won't price match.

lonestar21

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They won't price match. The speakers are sold by creative car audio and not amazon direct. Apparently crutchfield will only price match amazon.com, bestbuy.com, sonicelectronix.com and bhphotoviseo.com. So even though the speakers are listed on amazon and sold by an authorized kicker dealer with the exact same product codes they won't price match.

Bummer there is always something that everyone comes up with. Well it's still not a bad deal on crutchfield specially with the buy one get on half off, I purchased my speakers at "regular" price I wish they would've had this offer a couple weeks ago I would've saved some money lol

adubree86

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 2500
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Bummer there is always something that everyone comes up with. Well it's still not a bad deal on crutchfield specially with the buy one get on half off, I purchased my speakers at "regular" price I wish they would've had this offer a couple weeks ago I would've saved some money lol

They offer a 60 price adjustment. If their price drops within 60 days of you purchase they say to contact them by phone of chat.

https://www.crutchfield.com/support/guarantees.aspx

Its under competitive pricing.

lonestar21

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I doubt I'll qualify for it tho, I purchase everything on different dates so I'm sure I won't qualify for the buy one get one half off deal. I will probably give it a try

BiGMERF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 SLT 4x4
Engine
v6
I doubt I'll qualify for it tho, I purchase everything on different dates so I'm sure I won't qualify for the buy one get one half off deal. I will probably give it a try

never hurt to try..

by the way you guys replacing... are you adding any power with it ? something like THIS

lonestar21

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
never hurt to try..

by the way you guys replacing... are you adding any power with it ? something like THIS

I didn't. I just replaced the speakers, for now I have no complains.

BiGMERF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 SLT 4x4
Engine
v6
I didn't. I just replaced the speakers, for now I have no complains.

so you guys change the door speakrs just to upgrade quality of sound.. not qty and power increase.. when i do the interior speaker upgrade i plan to do the in line amp too

lonestar21

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am but shipping has proven to be very unaffordable.

Pm me to see how much you are asking for them and to see how much shipping would be
I'm interested in buying a set but I'm looking into other options before I buy them off of eBay

BiGMERF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 SLT 4x4
Engine
v6
did you guys replace all 6 speakers or just the doors

BiGMERF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 SLT 4x4
Engine
v6
Took advantage of crutchfields buy one get one free on speakers.. ordered 4 of these

and this AMP to power them