Kicker Hideaway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigfoots03hd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Has anyone hooked up a Kicker Hideaway in a Ram with the Alpine system? I have a 2016 R/T with the Alpine system but no subwoofer cause it's a regular cab I'm looking at this cause don't really want to lose all the space behind my seats and the quotes I've gotten to put a 10 inch sub behind passenger seat are ridiculous Thanks

NOcasio7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought a JBL style piece similar to the kicker and I didnt like it. Fortunately I have the QC and was able to put a sub under the seat. Kicker does make good products. Everything audio wise in my truck besides the factory head unit and my LC7i LOC is kicker.

warbat

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC 4wd
Engine
I had one in my 2011 QC with the standard audio system and I could barely tell it was there. I have a 2015 CC now and its not worth the time to install it. I personally think you should save your money for a shallow mount 10. My hideaway was a huge disappointment.

00R/T

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
The Hideaway is an excellent choice for a regular cab. Will it rattle the windows and win you SPL competitions? No. Will it fill in the bottom end and give you a much more well rounded system with no loss of space? Absolutely.

muhammad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Man, the kicker hideaway is one of the best subwoofers in its price range. it will fit so good in your ram and it will hit hard. a lot of talks surrounded the hideaway in the past period of time but I don't think it becomes bad. also, you can check the review from loud noisy car to determine if it is a good choice or not.