KSC354's and 77KICK42's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOWERSFJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Installed the front door speakers, so all 6 speakers have been changed out. Sound now is on track. I guess not doing all the speakers at the same time made a difference. Audio is clearer all around. No a huge difference, but the difference is good enough for me.

JBR, can you tell me specifically which speakers you put in the dash/front doors/rear doors ? Sorry if I missed the details up above. Thanks for the info.

jbr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
JBR, can you tell me specifically which speakers you put in the dash/front doors/rear doors ? Sorry if I missed the details up above. Thanks for the info.
Post #5 in this thread. They are the lower $$ kickers (DS series).

They probably don't compare to the KS series or the mopar kicker upgrade (77kick41), but I am ok with that.

Last edited:

BOWERSFJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Perfect !!! Thank you . . . So you put the 6-1/2" rounds in the front doors as well . . .

Just what I wanted to see . . . Another person putting 4 ohm speakers in all 6 spots with the base head unit . . . Thanks again

jbr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Perfect !!! Thank you . . . So you put the 6-1/2" rounds in the front doors as well . . .

Just what I wanted to see . . . Another person putting 4 ohm speakers in all 6 spots with the base head unit . . . Thanks again
Yes, all 4 doors I put in the 6 1/2. Nothing fancy but good enough.

Clearer sound, wish there was a little bit more bass to negate the highs.

Last edited:

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Yes swapping from a 6x9 to 6.5", loses a little midbass. Adding an amp will really help.