Lockpick on 2016

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

twolabsdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BadHabit2Break

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L
NOTE: Beginning with software version IOS9, APPLE has blocked many of the video mirroring functions so that they only work with Apple purchased products, ex. (Apple TV). Services such as Netflix, Hulu, etc. cannot be mirrored to another source.

I wonder if this is blocked now.

salazarn54

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
NOTE: Beginning with software version IOS9, APPLE has blocked many of the video mirroring functions so that they only work with Apple purchased products, ex. (Apple TV). Services such as Netflix, Hulu, etc. cannot be mirrored to another source.

I wonder if this is blocked now.

thats a apple thing not a lock pick thing. i feel your pain cause would love to stream from my iphone. but heres another possible solution. customtronixs now sells a kit similair to the lockpick but uses there jalibreak and a modified apple tv. that apple tv would let you stream your iphone directly to your ucconect.

issues:
1. it wont work with the lastest uconnect software, which my 2017 happens to have.
2. there jailbreak with modded apple tv is not cheap at all if i recall its a little north of $700 USD.

regardless i think its a valid solution for us apple users. i mean to be able to stream HBO go on your 8.4" uconnect thru an apple tv, thats pretty amazing.