Lojack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nwram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Is there a way I can check to see if the dealer really did install Lojack on my '11 Ram. Also, I guess I shoulda checked out my local PD's to see if they even use it?

bitNine

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
For good reason, lojack will not divulge where in your vehicle the device is installed. I wouldn't imagine that the dealer themselves installed it. They likely had a lojack tech come out and install it. Not sure if there's a way to test that it's there or not.

Personally, I'll never have lojack in any car, ever again. They constantly hit you up for more cash after the first year by promising faster recovery times. Look, I paid an exorbitant amount of cash for the device in the first place, and that should be it. Especially considering it doesn't use a cellular service or anything related to a subscription service.

OP
OP
nwram

nwram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It was on the truck when I got it. Don't know when it was installed. Forgeot to ask. I extended the coverage, but now maybe that wasn't such a good idea, unless its stolen in Seattle

OP
OP
nwram

nwram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
OP
OP
nwram

nwram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Lojack said I haave to ask the dealer.Left a message no response,as yet. Lojack supplied a list of local PDs