Look What Came Today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

durango4819

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 V8
probably going to get it installed next week
Ram12.jpg

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Sweet !

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
You will love it. I know that I have the option in my settings to turn on or off the horn alert start. Just to let you know in case you are not a fan of the double honk then start up. I keep mine on just so I know for sure when I start it.

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
youll love it in both winter and summer.

Mega-Hemi

US AIR FORCE '08-'18
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Whats the hood latch for? Is the safety switch integrated now??

joetama

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Very nice... Right now I'm a fan of the auto windows down when holding unlock. Come winter and remote start will be what I want!

Do you have to take it to the dealer to turn it on or change the keys? Or is that all in the package?

OP
OP
durango4819

durango4819

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 V8
You will love it. I know that I have the option in my settings to turn on or off the horn alert start. Just to let you know in case you are not a fan of the double honk then start up. I keep mine on just so I know for sure when I start it.

Thanks for the info!

Whats the hood latch for? Is the safety switch integrated now??

yea, theres wiring that plugs into the new latch

Very nice... Right now I'm a fan of the auto windows down when holding unlock. Come winter and remote start will be what I want!

Do you have to take it to the dealer to turn it on or change the keys? Or is that all in the package?

I didnt even know you could do that with the windows, will they roll up if you hold lock? and i have to go to the dealer to have them flash the computer for the remote start to work. the keys pop out of the remotes so ill just switch mine into the new ones

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
awesome!

zuiquan1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
awesome! I love remote start but I'm getting rid of my stock system and going with Viper. Longer range and I need a 2-way system because I'm not around my truck usually when I start it so I don't know if it started or not(usually it doesn't)

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I have smart start which allows me to start from my phone and I would recommend it to anyone. Amazing.

$miley

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So... from what I'm seeing I can just 'add' this to my Express. I'm more interested in adding power door locks than anything else.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
How do you turn off the beeps? I'm not of fan of the beeping.

Sweet. I didn't know you could do that with the unlock button. I will have to try it out when its not raining....LOL

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
Has the OP finished the install yet?

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
How do you turn off the beeps? I'm not of fan of the beeping.

Sweet. I didn't know you could do that with the unlock button. I will have to try it out when its not raining....LOL

There are a bunch of settings in EVIC. Turn the key to the "On" position and go into EVIC and you have a ton of options - one of which is the horn honk with remote start.

For the windows down feature, it's unlock, then the second time you press unlock you hold it and once the windows start going down, they'll stop at any point you release it, or they will continue on to going fully down (as long as you keep holding the button).

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
There are a bunch of settings in EVIC. Turn the key to the "On" position and go into EVIC and you have a ton of options - one of which is the horn honk with remote start.

For the windows down feature, it's unlock, then the second time you press unlock you hold it and once the windows start going down, they'll stop at any point you release it, or they will continue on to going fully down (as long as you keep holding the button).

thanks Kevin...EVIC the setup menu in the display cluster?

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Sweet!!!! I have to work on getting that beeping turned off

zack

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year