Lookin for Decks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Recently i got an RBZ radio for my truck and found out i had the wrong speed bus and it didnt work. So I made lemons into lemonade and sold it for a couple bucks. Now I am not only looking for the proper and desired one for my truck but also i have a couple friends interested in their own. So really my question is, does anyone know of somewhere, preferably a vendor of some sort, that i could find more than one, maybe as many as 5 (for a good price) so we could possibly get a better deal buying ours together as apposed to finding and shipping our own individually. Thanks.

OP
OP
A
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
And if this is not quite an easy task, as i am learning, what aftermarket options are there for similarities in install and looks?

Etroze86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

VegasDragger45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have last years AVH-X5600BHS and this deck is amazing. I haven't noticed any lag when using the touch feature and the navigation works well. You do have to but a few extra cables to watch movies off of your phone but I haven't done it yet. I still use old school DVD's.

Sladerade

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I finally installed the NEX 4000 w/ CarPlay from pioneer and I like it so far. I'm still in the process of shaving down the plastic bezel above the a/c controls so when the screen tilts back to be removed it doesn't rub the plastic overtime. Had to cut above the plastic inside after you take out the old radio and then cut into the metal frame in the corners and bend it back make sure the radio can slide in. other then that it was just wiring up Pac adaptors (steering wheel control and radio wiring harness)

Ill post a pic tomorrow