Loss of Controls with Aftermarket Stereo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Penstar
Can anyone tell me if you can access the hill start, locks and various controls through the control center in the instrument cluster?

I ask for 2 reasons.....

1.) I don't have my truck as it's been in the shop for the last 2 weeks with transmission issues.

2.) I am wanting to install an aftermarket stereo and If I do I loose the controls through the 5.0 Uconnect.

adurm

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RCSB
Engine
I think if you got a maestro compatible stereo you should be okay. But please let someone else confirm that before buying.

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi
i have the maestro and the only issue is i can't use the phone button on the wheel,i have to touch the screen instead.i'm not sure about the vr either,but i never used it anyway.uconnect took forever to place a call.did you mean ---???pos drove me nuts and i really don't miss it.

adrianp89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Plug it into the computer and go to their website and config your steering wheel as you wish.