Mopar kicker speakers discontinued??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Damion

Damion

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I ordered the set for the rear doors today through the dealer. Should be here Friday.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Those are the right part numbers but some of the product are discontinued.

From Tasca:
Hi Brian,

I am sorry to bring you the bad news, but I was notified by Chrysler today that part 82215415 is no longer available to order and you will be refunded for this item. Did you want to continue with part 82215414, or cancel your order for a full refund?

Kind regards,
Amy

From Quirk:
Brian,

Unfortunately, we've been informed by the manufacturer that the part you ordered is currently unavailable. We have canceled, and refunded your order.Please allow 3-5 business days for the refund to post to your credit card.

Our apologies for any inconvenience,
Quirk Parts
We have in stock, sounds like a huge mis-communication line somewhere.

I will get with my team, sounds like we need to get the word out. Sorry about this, its a big train to retrain how it works.

OP
OP
Damion

Damion

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
For what seems like the whole mopar network to think these are discontinued someone was sleeping somewhere. Wouldn't want to be that guy. Lol

magician

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I ordered the set for the rear doors today through the dealer. Should be here Friday.

Can you update after your install? Thinking about this for mine but just not sure the cost will be worth the diff?

OP
OP
Damion

Damion

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Can you update after your install? Thinking about this for mine but just not sure the cost will be worth the diff?

Will do. There was a great improvement in just changing the front but after listening to what the sound was doing I also hear the rears quite a bit in my truck. ( quad cab ). Compared to the front stage they seem lacking and dull.

I'll update when I get them installed

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Just talked to several in OEM, said they (Mopar) has already bought a lot, sounds like not all outlets have the new part number, etc...but they will reach out to their counterparts tomorrow to try to rectify the problems.

OP
OP
Damion

Damion

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Went to the dealer today to get the rears I had ordered. The order bounced back again ( no stock ). They are gonna try to do the same as they did for the front set they had got me.

I'll keep posted.

OP
OP
Damion

Damion

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Got my rear speakers in today. As an update, the dealership said there is stock showing again in the system. So the chains that Greygoose rattled seemed to work.

Sound wise they aren't as bright as the fronts were but were worth the upgrade none the less.

dsexpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RC Express (sold) 2017 Ram RC Express
Engine
hemi 5.7
Got my rear speakers in today. As an update, the dealership said there is stock showing again in the system. So the chains that Greygoose rattled seemed to work.

Sound wise they aren't as bright as the fronts were but were worth the upgrade none the less.

Thanks Greygoose....mine were ordered today. The death of the Kicker speaker upgrade via Mopar has been greatly exaggerated! :happy107:

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Yes, some how accidently they turned them off, but they should all be good to go now.

Thanks to people here, fixed a nationwide issue nobody knew was happening. :)

OP
OP
Damion

Damion

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Should be good for a couple brownie points then. Lol.