Mopar Park Aid Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAM HEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello there
I had installed rear park sensors on my truck for a while.
This is the part number of the kit I used (82208247AB) and I did the installation at the dealer.
I made this modification because I had an accident and I changed the rear bumper to Laramie rear bumper which has sensor holes, I installed this sensor kit exactly to give my truck factory look.
And this is the pictures for the sensor installed on my truck

attachment.php

attachment.php

And this is the indicators for sensors and the peeping is enabled when you get closer to objects.

attachment.php

And this is the actual distance with maxed indicator.

attachment.php

this kit for jeep grand cherokee but I installed on my RAM and this is the result.

Attachments

• DSC00418.jpg
    DSC00418.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 234
  • DSC00433.jpg
    DSC00433.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 222
  • DSC00143.jpg
    DSC00143.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 222
  • DSC00149.jpg
    DSC00149.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 223

Oscar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nice how much did the dealer charge you to get this installed?

baum

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
that is actually just a add on kit that they sell as a mopar kit its not truly the same as a factory installed one. a factory installed one doesnt have the distance light module it just beeps through the radio

other aftermarket kits that are the same are usually cheaper and same to install

OP
OP
R

RAM HEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
that is actually just a add on kit that they sell as a mopar kit its not truly the same as a factory installed one. a factory installed one doesnt have the distance light module it just beeps through the radio

I know, but I bought the bumper and it came with sensor holes, and it will not look as clean with other parts.

baum

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I know, but I bought the bumper and it came with sensor holes, and it will not look as clean with other parts.

id hate to say it all sensor holes are the same diameter. I did many replacement kits in factory bumpers with holes in my install career.

to each its their own

OP
OP
R

RAM HEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
id hate to say it all sensor holes are the same diameter. I did many replacement kits in factory bumpers with holes in my install career.

to each its their own

I see your point

but I searched locally and I didn't find any thing that will fit directly in the pre-cuted holes because all of them had smaller bezel then the holes.

and thanks for your comment.