Music removal from Hard Drive?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B-RadsBadRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
Hey guys I just traded my older Ram for a new one-what I need to know is -can i copy the music stored on my hard drive so i can reinstall it in the new trucks hard drive? Most of my music is on Itunes and is kinda a pain to get on to a flash to get it in the truck. I havent taken possesion of new truck yet-so Im gonna ask dealer too. Just thought maybe someone on here would know. Thanks guys!

Ramzaq

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 CC 4X4 3.55 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That is a good question.

I have all my music on my PC and Laptop, and never thought about that situation. I don't recall seeing that as an option on the radio screen, only downloads.

Check here Owners - Quality - Media Center 430 (RBZ) A quick look shows only downloads but on the right hand side you can download the manual in a PDF, it may have more information.

OP
OP
B-RadsBadRam

B-RadsBadRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
Talked to the tech at the dealership-he said hes never heard of a way to remove the music-only store it. He said that he was pretty sure thats why they did away with the Hard drive radios and started do the usb or sd slots. Then your music can b removed and taken to any vehicle or computer.