My bluetooth streaming sucks...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scott2488

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i tried my iphone on the sync in the focus and it wouldnt work in there or on my sony in the truck....WTF is up with that ****. with the cable. havent tried the blue tooth in the ferd yet

garner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yupp my bluetooth streaming sucked with my iphone, don't have music on my inspire so never tried it. The bluetooth call quality is really good with both phones though

king99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone have a direct link to download the fix from? I can't seem to find one.

king99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Really? I've seen a couple guys post that they donwload it to a flash drive and plug it into the upper glove box USB. I read that on multiple forums for multiple Chrysler vehicles. Hmmmmm

300MAG

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Really? I've seen a couple guys post that they donwload it to a flash drive and plug it into the upper glove box USB. I read that on multiple forums for multiple Chrysler vehicles. Hmmmmm

I'm at work but I will pm you the link tonight. Correct load to flash drive and plug into usb port in glovebox and let it so its thing.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

king99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm at work but I will pm you the link tonight. Correct load to flash drive and plug into usb port in glovebox and let it so its thing.

Ah, thank you! I'm looking forward to it.

JJP71584

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
any chance some of us could see the link also...?
I have a 2012...will that flash work on mine?

MarxRam2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 diesel
Please, please post link to update. One thing i was really looking forward with this truck and it totally sucks.

Thank you in advance!

Mark

Litllong

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I took my 2012 ram w uconnect in yesterday because the uconnect would pair with my phone (iPhone 4g) but continuously disconnect. So it was just cycling between connected and disconnected. All that they did was put a lock code on the phone that you have to punch in everytime you unlock it and. Is it works fine. Not sure if ur issue is an iPhone but that might help someone.

shipmasta

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7l
Chrysler sent me a disk in the mail to update my head unit. Did not even have to ask for it, it just showed up one day. Anyway it did not fix my audio streaming over Bluetooth.

300MAG

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Chrysler sent me a disk in the mail to update my head unit. Did not even have to ask for it, it just showed up one day. Anyway it did not fix my audio streaming over Bluetooth.

That is the travellink update for the radio nothing to do with the ucconect module updates.

shipmasta

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7l
That is the travellink update for the radio nothing to do with the ucconect module updates.

Thanks for the info on that. I just assumed it was the update for the whole radio. I will now be looking further into the update for the uconnect.

wibble

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
I took mine to dodge for the update. Took about an hour an now works good as new.