navigation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

harr118

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
anybody know where i can order a navigation from i went to dodge and they are extremely over priced lol or a double din that will fit in my truck!

Miami Son

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Cab
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Kinda vague question. If you want something that will slip right in then the OEM Mygig is the only way to go. If you want something standalone, then almost anything will mount on the dash and can plug into a cig lighter. If you want something integrated into the head unit, then there are lots of aftermarket radios with Nav, but they certainly aren't plug-and-play like a Mygig.

Voodoochi1d

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That's not true. There are a couple of after market head units that are direct plug and play for our dodge rams. I'm looking at 1 I saw in this forum a few weeks ago. Price is comparable to my gig, but I think they as better choices. The 1 I'm looking has free update able navigation maps with customizable icon, splash screen.
For a good unit expect to pay $1000 or more.

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
You can get a nice aftermarket with nav for a lot less than you could find the MyGig with nav. You're best bet for a factory unit is going to be to watch ebay, and when one comes up to jump on it.

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
A nice aftermarket unit will be a LOT less than the stock systems and probably have more great features as well!

Garmin navigation interfaces look great. I'd check units out with that feature.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963