Navigation help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
In my 2014 ram sport, my navigation reads that I'm in a different state. I'd there a way to update my location so it reads where my truck actually is

jimmerz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm guessing if you are OK with paying the dealer$150. That should do it for ya

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Your truck should automatically figure out what state it's in. Once it figures it out it should automatically stay there. You can try doing a reset on the radio or possibly update the firmware that might help. I have installed several radios in these trucks and they always show the state they were last in once it reboots and finds the satellites then usually stays where its supposed too.

coolemoff1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
When my first ra4 went bad it started loosing position state etc then it went out completely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
FYI:

- Hold HOT + COLD buttons for 3-6 secs to get into engineering mode and do a reset

- Hold HOT + COLD + FRT DEFROST buttons for 3-6 secs to get into Dealer mode and get you radio PN/SN Anna see the installed SW version.

M² Mods - From my non Flammable S7!

jimmerz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
For what it's worth, mine has been off for almost a year now. I also get a warning several times as I drive that the vehicle phone needs service/911. So I'm having system failures all over...

My next vehicle will have Android auto, so much better IMO.

Good luck!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk