Navigation reliability

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cmsharp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
While driving the family through Dallas on vacation, my navigation kept running me in circles. Dont know if it was all the road construction or maybe my navigation system needs updating? Finally had to shut it off and use google maps on my phone. Anyone else have this issue?

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have heard of other people having similar issues with their navigation. Mine works great 99% of the time. Every once in awhile and it tells me to do something that I think it's questionable. One thing I have noticed is sometimes people have their avoidances setup so there's too many obstacles that the navigation is trying to work around. I recommend going into your settings and seeing what TMC avoidances you have set.

sandawilliams

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
While driving the family through Dallas on vacation, my navigation kept running me in circles. Dont know if it was all the road construction or maybe my navigation system needs updating? Finally had to shut it off and use google maps on my phone. Anyone else have this issue?

My Nav is junk and has been since buying the truck. I use my Tom Tom as I can trust it while traveling. What a waste of 600 bucks.