Need help with first time system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramrunner56

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Okay so I'm very new to car audio. I've never wired anything. However, I really like clean deep accurate bass. The factory highs aren't that bad in all honesty but I'm ready to do a full system, highs with amp and 2 12's with an amp. I've done some research and I think I want 2 sundown sa 12 subs. I've heard they shine in a ported box so I was looking at Fox acoustic dual 12 ported boxes. As I said i really don't know what I'm doing at all, but I'm a quick learner. Can some of you veteran guys help me out with this build?

lilzilla2008

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you want good bass then I would personally do 1 sa-12 in a custom ported box built to spec for the sub. Id almost bet it would outshine 2 in a pre fab box.

www.caraudioclassifieds.org is a good site for information. There is another good site that people link in sometimes that had a ton of good info to help people get started but I cant remember what it is. Hopefully someone will chime in

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye