NetAudio seat spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hipps2000

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 Bighorn
Engine
Hemi 5.7l
No need to worry because the seat still latches when down and my interior doesn't get wet in this location and is not sitting out in the elements either. People get a little overboard over the seat mods and hooks and "factory specs" I have replaced many quote factory spec parts that where cheaply made with better quality pieces and am not worried the slightest bit with the seat mod either. This actually provides for wasted space to be accessed and should have came from oem just like the cabin air filter kit. But Dodge Ram is too cheap to offer it, so people hVe to install themselves. My hooks still engage on the pin and are locked in when passengers are sitting in them, they only come unhooked when the bottom seat is lifted as to push the backrest slightly up over the latching point to release the seatback. When passengers are aboard seat belts are latched as well as the hooks to latching pins.

OP
OP
L

lizardking

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Laramie
Engine
Cummins 6.7 "The real deal"
Lizard King why did you order the newer style box $402 vs the original $300
Version,I am contemplating both
I ordered the $300 but am wondering if the newer design may be
Better or more air Space. IReally didn't notice they had that one. Any feedback would be appreciated as I have a little time to adjust my order. I will be running a JL tw3 shallow mount with 600 watts from the JL xd 1000/5 powering it.:3681700201_eef6d1e2

The design I picked offers more air space and fits better from what it looks like.

OP
OP
L

lizardking

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Laramie
Engine
I hope they have good liability insurance for when someone gets killed in an accident due to having their seat raised and out of factory spec. MDF if it gets wet will rot away like a sponge then what happens.

I would guess that MDF getting wet where the seat mounts would be on the same lines of being struck my lightening. The bolts that come with Paul's spacer kit have longer bolts that actually fasten deeper than the factor bolts. The seat also latches on the back latch when seat is down.

Last edited:

BradKnob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I made my spacers with mdf and carpeted them and bought longer bolts. It still latches plenty enough and if the spacers under your seat are getting wet, you have bigger issues to deal with

Alex

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Mustang GT
Engine
I find myself creeping this thread seeing as I'm waiting on my box from them, got everything else already and it kills to have everything wired and ready to roll, just waiting on the box lol :( I ordered on Dec 19, so I think hopefully I'll have the box around the start of February

Hipps2000

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 Bighorn
Engine
Hemi 5.7l
Too funny I ordered mine on 12/16 and lizard as well a few day before...we are all in the same boat lol!mits gonna be a long month.:3681700201_eef6d1e2

Alex

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Mustang GT
Engine
All I can say is if the box gets damaged in shipping and I have to wait a month and a half again for another one, heads will fecking roll haha

Crescent1101

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L ECODIESEL
I want to hear someone's truck in person before I decide. So someone near Virginia Beach should meet me.

Etroze86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
What do you want to hear? Net audio is about build quality and getting the most airspace possible out of the underseat storage area. If your subs can take advantage of it which most do I would defiently give Net a shout. If you are looking more for budget build give fox a call for sure.

Edit: Read what I wrote and really wasn't trying to sound like an ass, just want you to see that pairing a sub with the right enclosure is what you need to do.

Last edited:

BradKnob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Damn Eezy. Wish you would stop running around being an ******* to everybody for no reason. Sheesh

Crescent1101

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L ECODIESEL
I don't know what I want. I would like to hear a budget and a higher build in a quad cab to see for myself. I have done a lot of work on bikes but my truck is mostly stock.

OP
OP
L

lizardking

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Laramie
Engine
I'm #6 right now!!!!! Can't wait for the new box.

OP
OP
L

lizardking

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Laramie
Engine
He hired another guy on though....so if all goes well you would will probably get the box much sooner.

Hipps2000

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 Bighorn
Engine
Hemi 5.7l
Crescent, I know how you feel, I have been waitng for kicker to release a plug and play dsp/amp kit for over a year. My original plan was to install that as I have already replaced all my speakers last year with kicker replacements (which will be up for sale soon as I install my hybrid audio legatia's) and secondskined damplifier pro'd all doors, door skins, and under/behind rear seats. Made a huge difference, but I can't stand the sound coming out of the head unit as well as the muddy sound. So now I decided F it...I am going all out with a high quality build. Helix pro dsp, hybrid audio legatia tweets and 6.5 component speakers and tweets, jl audio 1000/5 amp, net audio sub enclosure with a JL audio tw3 shallow mount sub. I have read thread after thread build after build. I contemplated also installing a jl stealth box which is a good 10" sub and enclosure but in the end I opted for more. If you want a good sub and box look at jl stealth box 10" or go all out and purchase netaudio enclosure. Good sub and dsp are where to begin if keeping stock head unit. Next change out stock speakers, the sky is limit here, but for $225 those mopar kicker replacements were decent and you get tweets for Dash, and 4 6x9's for doors. Good luck with your build but I warn you if you listen to high end systems it becomes addicting. As now I am easily $3000 into mine.:puke:

Last edited:

Alex

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Mustang GT
Engine
Down to #6, plus his new guy starts tomorrow, starting to get antsy lol

OP
OP
L

lizardking

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Laramie
Engine
#3 .......

caps

Reaction score
Ram Year
2006 Thunder Road
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Pretty cool. Good price, too. You couldn't diy them for that price, unless you happened to have some of the materials on hand...

You can buy 1/4 sheets for a few dollars, black carpet from any hobby store, and a few bolts/washers from any home improvement store. You could DIY ~15 sets for that price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk