New double din

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alex_5_7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2014 express with the little baby screen lol. I want one with navi and a bigger/full screen with more functions than just a compass and file reading errors(F*** Uconnect). Can anyone recommend me a nice one? can i maybe fit the one from the RT ram?

wsutard1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7 eTorque
I can't recomend one but I do know that if I was in the market, I would get one that supported apple car play or android auto.

1500ram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins
Any of the pioneer units are good. I've used pioneer for years and like their nav setup. You'll be able to find them for cheaper. Alpine is another great choice but will pay more.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

baum

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
ahh newb's this was just asked the other day.... :)

like i said there your best bet is to go to a few stores around and play with what they have. recommending a radio is like recommending a car everyone has their opinions. the UI on one brand you may not like vs another brand. i personally have had alpine, kenwood, pioneer (video/nav decks) in the past they all had their pros-cons.