New kenwood speakers chirping....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ruff

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Express regular cab
Engine
5.7l HEMI
I got the mopar kicker upgrade and mine does the same thing. Im probly gonna get a aftermarket radio. I think thats the problem.

OP
OP
PCT

PCT

2019 2500 6.4
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I got the mopar kicker upgrade and mine does the same thing. Im probly gonna get a aftermarket radio. I think thats the problem.

After looking it up i think the dash speakers are our problem... olhms are to low... I CANNOT FIND A 8 ohlms dash speaker

troutspinner

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
5.7 Hemi
After looking it up i think the dash speakers are our problem... olhms are to low... I CANNOT FIND A 8 ohlms dash speaker

You cannot find a direct replacement but you can find an 8 ohm speaker that will work in that location. It may take a little modifying depending on the size or you could just get lucky and the holes will line up??

Checkout https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com or Parts Express: the #1 source for audio, video & speaker building components, plenty to choose from.

RawCustomsMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7l V6
I know im new around here so you might not pay any attention to my post and that's ok.
Those speakers are garbage. Im so sorry to put it so blunt but ive been doing car audio for over 8yrs and the only time I ever sell these are to elderly people who only listen to talk radio. Those kenwoods cant handle any power at all. I know you are running them off the factory deck but save yourself some time and headaches and return them.
Again im not trying to be a ***** but just give my .02 cents
Did you buy these because of budget or did someone recommend these?
Good Luck
Bernie

OP
OP
PCT

PCT

2019 2500 6.4
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What Kenwoods? My 6.5? im sure they are i may swap them out sooner or later. i just want to get my tweeters in order first, Is there a 3 1/2 to 2 inch adapter?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amdwilsns01