New Uconnect Software Available 14.05.03

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jsequino

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Rebel
Engine
5.7 liter V8
Not sure if this is old news or not -I haven't been on here in a while. I just found today (by accident) that there's a 14.05.03 version of Uconnect available. I just downloaded it but won't be able to install until tonight. Not sure what the "fixes" are yet. Hopefully they made some VR upgrades. I'm having annoying issues with the VR every time I add/delete songs from the SD. It will work fine at first then it will only allow me say an artist name or genre. If I say the song title or track number it just says "cancelled." Anyhow - sorry if this is old news.

https://rsur.extra.chrysler.com/rsur/Uconnect.do

vtron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Are there any release notes? I'd like to know what they did before loading it.

mjd91

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I got an email a while back about an upgrade. Here's some of the features mentioned in the email. I guess the apps section on the 8.4 isn't a total waste now.

" Bring your favorite music, news and information
along for the ride
• Conveniently personalize your music
preferences in your vehicle
• Control apps including Pandora², iHeartRadio, Slacker Radio and Aha™ by HARMAN using your vehicle touchscreen"

frascona

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
It's an easy update. I just did it for my brother's truck.

I upgraded my factory radio to a GPS Nav unit from Radio-Upgrade.com, but he had the stock Uconnect 5.0.

Only glitch was a browser pop-up blocker that was preventing the download. Once we got past that, it was easy.

Jmhm17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
LIES!!

"There are no updates available for your 2014 RAM 1500 ST SUV 4X4 equipped with the Uconnect 5.0 AM/FM/BT radio"

jbr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
O
It's an easy update. I just did it for my brother's truck.

I upgraded my factory radio to a GPS Nav unit from Radio-Upgrade.com, but he had the stock Uconnect 5.0.

Only glitch was a browser pop-up blocker that was preventing the download. Once we got past that, it was easy.

Not to hijack this thread...... Which uconnect did you have and what radio-upgrade.com did you get.

Edit: Found your information in another thread. Thanks

Last edited:

frascona

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I had the Uconnect 5.0 and I bought the Ram radio for 2013. They have it featured on the homepage, and they have an installation of the same radio on the homepage.

ob1sw4n

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can anyone upload the UCONNECT® 8.4AN_RA4 (14.05.03) .iso file somewhere?

I want to update but the damn akamai netinstaller is not working on TWO different computers, wth!