None ram radio question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homebrew

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Reaching out for some help from anyone who may have dealt with this before , my wife has a 14 journey, tonight while putting our son in his car seat he decided to fast pitch a golf ball sized rock at her radio(he's 2 doubt he realized what he did) anyway here's the result. I called the dealership, they said her radio is a two piece unit that we can replace just the screen on at the cost of $900!!!! Anyone ever dealt with a problem like this?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 28

Etroze86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Check some of the prefferd venders on here for OEM parts. You should be able to swap it out without to many problems

Andy578

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Outdoorsman
Engine
Hemi 5.7
dealers charge out the ass for things like that. i'm also assuming the journey is just like our trucks and the radio is actually the computer which is probably insanely expensive so really you're lucky they can just replace the screen

you could try looking around online for a screen and have it installed or maybe even auto wreckers but depending how long they've been making that screen it could be hard to find

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lasse452