Pays to shop around

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackout11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 R/T
Engine
hemi 5.7
A/V Receivers with Navigation | Sony | Sony Store USA

Just ordered it for my truck like the price HA screw that best buy wants 900 and i got it on ebay (the guy has a perfect rating with over 45k sells i know how to use ebay ) With wiring harness and the dash kit and the thing to make the dvd play while driving and the sat radio adaptor( so u don't have to buy an external unit) with shipping 725

Now just waiting on my brother to finish the box and in goes the unit the 2 10'' subs the new speakers and the 3 amps still need the amp kits and the sound deadener and the sub capacitors ,then the fun begins the box he made is really sick its got a place for the subs the amps and a slot for the capacitor and even a storage area like the one thats behind my seat now. He took a bunch of pics once its done ill post up the box

Was going to leave the head unit alone but saw that one and well its like candy to a baby had to have it lol

Last edited:

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Congrads on the new stuff. Cant wait to see it all installed.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Sweet....can't wait for pics

chithead

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram Laramie Black
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Good job, shopping around is the only way to do it.

Let me know how you like the interface of that unit. I've read a few different reviews, and seems to be some mixed opinions of how quickly the unit switches screens.

OP
OP
blackout11

blackout11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 R/T
Engine
hemi 5.7
Good job, shopping around is the only way to do it.

Let me know how you like the interface of that unit. I've read a few different reviews, and seems to be some mixed opinions of how quickly the unit switches screens.

Will do 2 cases of beer to my brother and the box should be done lol i should learn how to fiberglass. He's just stalling cause he drives a furd

rotwiler

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QC Outdoorsman
Engine
Really does pay to shop around, over the years I have saved a lot. I even take chances on open box at times and got some steals. A few weeks ago found some jbl power series 6x9s for like $44 shipped and sound great in back doors, just box was rough but speakers still sealed. Last year bought the top of line Sony hu on eBay for like $400, was $700 everywhere at time.