Performance Pages requires uConnect??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johniew398

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I finally got around to checking out some of the features on my 2015 RAM Sport.

I can't believe that in order to access the Performance Pages you have to have a uConnect subscription.

I have those apps available on my Viper and I never subscribed to uConnect. I know it's not a Viper but that's seems cheap.

wsutard1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7 eTorque
I have a 2014 Sport and don't even have Performance Pages as an option. What are these? Also, there is nothing extra performance on a Sport package so I don't know why it would even have this option.

OP
OP
johniew398

johniew398

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2014 Sport and don't even have Performance Pages as an option. What are these? Also, there is nothing extra performance on a Sport package so I don't know why it would even have this option.

It's difference screend such as this one.

12-300-srt8-performance-pages-uconnect_zpsxprwiliq.jpg

SitKneelBend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
It's the SRT screen. Apparently, it can be unlocked but no one will share how do to fear of litigation with FCA...

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

SitKneelBend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
The folks at RAX Jailbreak have unlocked it, but apparently won't sell this particular software hack to the US market.

If I'm not mistaken, this software is in every 8.4 radio but is only unlocked/displayed if you have an SRT. Possibly the reason you see the SRT branding after a factory reset of the radio.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Solej

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Any updates on unlocking the sport page? I emailed the company that has the tazer, waiting to hear back from them. But they say in the description that they work with the Durango and the grand Cherokee, isn't that be compatabile with the ram?

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

butterscotch71

Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Limited Longhorn
Engine
Any updates on unlocking the sport page? I emailed the company that has the tazer, waiting to hear back from them. But they say in the description that they work with the Durango and the grand Cherokee, isn't that be compatabile with the ram?

So...did you ever hear back from them?

Solej

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
They said that they don't have the software interface for the ram at this time. He said they are working on it though.

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
CustomTronix has RAx software jailbreak that will do it.
Edit: someone already posted it. Sorry.

Sent from my LG G4 on Tapatalk.