Phone contacts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biggdadd58

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
Hello again. Is there a reason out there that the contacts in my phone will not be found by the system in my truck? I have my phone logged into the Uconnect. I have the bluetooth on. My phone is paired to the screen but I can not ask the VR to call someone in my contact list. All I get is that "There are no contacts in my phone". I turn off then on the bluetooth, this requires me to pair my phone to the truck. It will still not find the contacts. The only way to make a call is to press it on the phone and then the truck will accept the call. After several calls the contact list might then be found by the truck. My son has no problem with his phone working in the truck. Does the truck just not like me?

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Delete the phone pairing and repair it to the radio. After re-pairing you should see two prompts (1) to allow access to contacts/phone book (2) to allow access to messages. Both of these prompts must be answered from your phone in the affirmative.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk