pics of amps mounted under front seats....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moregrip

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
as the title says, can you please post pics of your amps mounted under your front seats.....if they include mounting points that would be awesome! :favorites13:

Jimmy68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2L Magnum
I can't take a photo but my Amp is laying on the floor loose in the back. Has never moved. Just lays there and gets **** tossed on it, dog steps on it, etc. Every now and then a jacket gets on it and it overheats. No biggie.
Powers twin 10" subs.

autokraftgt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Nothing wrong with mounting amps under the front seats. I chose the back wall for a few reasons. You can mount multiple amps, amp size is not really a concern, security/ anti-theft was high on the list for me (I park outside) and after the rear seat mod, the amp(s) are very accessible for tuning etc....and in the winter months, my mats can get a bit wet and I didn't want water to trickle down towards the amps...food for thought

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Ram 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
f85369ef61c7ca7edfe0a6dcefb79461.jpg

Mine is velcro to the floor.

Sent from the fetal position using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M

moregrip

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nothing wrong with mounting amps under the front seats. I chose the back wall for a few reasons. You can mount multiple amps, amp size is not really a concern, security/ anti-theft was high on the list for me (I park outside) and after the rear seat mod, the amp(s) are very accessible for tuning etc....and in the winter months, my mats can get a bit wet and I didn't want water to trickle down towards the amps...food for thought

some good points:favorites13: Not that much bad weather here in Vegas though....i guess I'm still going back and forth on where to mount my 2 amps

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Ram 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have power seats. This amp is really small but I had a larger average size one that also fit just fine down there

Sent from the fetal position using Tapatalk

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi
i have a powered pioneer lay flat sub under my passenger seat.i'll take a pic if you want it,but it won't show much.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

moregrip

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i have a powered pioneer lay flat sub under my passenger seat.i'll take a pic if you want it,but it won't show much.

that would be great, my amps are pioneer as well:favorites13:

Damion

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I had enough room behind my sub box to mount my amp under the back seat. ( quad cab ). Wanted to keep it dry and hidden. With the little guy getting in the back in the winter it wouldn't stay dry under the front seat for long.

It's held in place by Velcro to the carpet.