Is it possible to hook up Amp/Subs to Uconnect 8.4 RA3 system?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HowiesHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hello
Just wondering if it's possible to hook up a Amp & some subs to the Uconnect 8.4 RA3 factory unit? Or does it have to go bye bye...

Cynix

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 Sport
Engine
5.7 hemi
I don't believe it's possible to take out the ra3, but I put a Jl stealth box and a xd300.1 amp running off a high low converter.. So it is possible :)

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
Just use a line level converter of some sort then you can do anything you want. It can be as simple as an Audio Control unit for however many channels you want up to a full blown DSP for competition use.

OP
OP
H

HowiesHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I had a 13.5 JL stealth box in a 2007 Ram... The instructions Made it out 2 be fairly easy.... I had so-called experts install it. I was hoping i would be able to take that out b4 I sold it. The mount they did was crazy! no way it was coming out. I loved that thing!!! I'm thinking Fox Box this time though. Asside from that..... Thanks You guys..... For the info!