Power windows not working!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AJFTX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Company just gave me a "NEW", and "loaded" Ram 5500 CC with 10ft bed.
Well a previous subject drove my "new" company truck into a lake, twice.

Everything seems to work as of now, a few mechanical problems but it's getting by ATM. Biggest concern now is the front windows, rear windows roll up and down normally from driver master switch, and from the switch at that windows door. Driver and passenger front windows will not, checked the fuses, wires for kinks inbetween door, nothing visually damaged. When you push the buttons for the front windows on both doors, you can here a click like it is trying to engage, but they do no budge.

Haven't ripped into it yet, was thinking wire between switch and motor to be bad, because the glass will not move at all. Any ideas or solutions ?

autokraftgt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
I had the same scenerio happen to my 2011 2500.
After i had paintless dent removal, my windows stopped working. I removed door panel To check harness between motor and switches. They appeared to be fine at first glance but there were not. I re-plugged in the harness and was good to go