Ra3 8.4 issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

savage_46

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 swapped
For awhile, when I had the Pandora app going & I switched screens to heater controls or something else, the Pandora icon would stay lit up along with with the new screen icon. When this happened, I wouldn't be able to get back into the Pandora screen, but I could go to radio or media or whatever else. Kind of like a soft freeze & required a shut down to get back to normal. I had the radio updated via USB last week & it seems to have fixed that issue.

Now Pandora barely plays. It may take longer to sign in & connect, even after making sure uconnect is launched on my phone. After it finishes playing the first song, it fails to keep the connection. Same thing if I skip.

A few days after updating the radio, I got my android 7.0 update. So I'm not really sure if it's a radio or phone issue. Any ideas of how to narrow it down?