RA4 Anti theft code Generator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

cryptz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
sorry i havent looked a this much lately. i battled with opt7 lights all weekend and just finished my harness/8.4 conversion

lmc22391

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thats weird how theyre pulling up codes with last 4. I had to give my whole vin and serial number. I tried several dealers and got the run around. Finally just paid $21 on Justanswer.com

yohan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 ST Quad 4x4
Engine
V6 3.6L Pentastar
$10 dollars on CAR RADIO CODES - Online Service: Home I went to this one after the UK site (which didn't work for my RA3). Had the code within a few minutes (to junkmail) but it worked!

cptwing

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 3500 ST DRW REG CAB
Engine
6.4l Hemi
Just thought I would share this. I am selling 3 of the four radios I have, all are currently promised. So I had found all the lock codes except for one. I have gotten the lock codes from my local dealer FREE with just the donor vin. Being its late and getting organized I decide to just pay for the missing one.

Fast forward I used Navrepair.com cost 19.99, but at checkout I used the promo code "123REPAIR" for 25.00 off at checkout. So when I checked out it zeroed out the cost so it was free. Very cool I thought and surprised it let me use the code without a certain minmum.

Attachments

• radio code.jpg
    radio code.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 137

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn Mega Cab 4x4
Engine
6.7L
Just thought I would share this. I am selling 3 of the four radios I have, all are currently promised. So I had found all the lock codes except for one. I have gotten the lock codes from my local dealer FREE with just the donor vin. Being its late and getting organized I decide to just pay for the missing one.

Fast forward I used Navrepair.com cost 19.99, but at checkout I used the promo code "123REPAIR" for 25.00 off at checkout. So when I checked out it zeroed out the cost so it was free. Very cool I thought and surprised it let me use the code without a certain minmum.

It will be gone by the weekend. Mopar does not like us giving them out.

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The problem with that is the dealer won't give you the unlock code unless you have the Vin# of the truck the radio came out of. At least my dealer won't.

cptwing

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 3500 ST DRW REG CAB
Engine
6.4l Hemi
It will be gone by the weekend. Mopar does not like us giving them out.

Really Mopar got involved with Nav Repair selling unlock codes??????
Sounds like a load of horse hockey to me!
I get them from free my parts guy anyway with only the last 8 of the donor vin.

Last edited:

cptwing

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 3500 ST DRW REG CAB
Engine
6.4l Hemi
~4 months ago a group of guys from FCA came down and toured our facility that was one of the concerns that were brought up at the time.

So Fiat came there to a place that sells hacked proprietary software which enables option codes that Fiat themselves won't allow. A place that sells radios with express purpose of putting them in vehicles that they did not come with, going against Fiat policy and unwavering claims that it can't be done. And they were worried about passing out unlock codes something they allow their licensed dealers to do on a regular basis.

Jared4.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Bighorn CC
Engine
So Fiat came there to a place that sells hacked proprietary software which enables option codes that Fiat themselves won't allow. A place that sells radios with express purpose of putting them in vehicles that they did not come with, going against Fiat policy and unwavering claims that it can't be done. And they were worried about passing out unlock codes something they allow their licensed dealers to do on a regular basis.

Sounds like hipocrisy at its finest!

Ironwalkerrick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
An old gf of mine works as a service dept. supervisor, she just sent me the code based on the vin and serial number I gave her. The code is 5021 and the serial number is T00BE028471975. Let me know what you find

Lundy37

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Any new info since this thread was last updated? I Found a great deal on a RA4 radio the seller will give me the vin# what’s the best source to get it unlocked

Dodgetk81

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Dealer can do it. For the dealer you need to give them the VIN, serial number and part number from the radio.