Radio issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mpress2570

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I don't know if anyone has ever had this issue but every now and then when I'm listening to my iPod or xm radio the stereo will suddenly skip the the next song for a brief second then restart he song I was originally listening to. If it's on xm it will skip back to the previous song then restart the one I was listening to. Anyone ever have this issue and what was the fix?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KiltedCelt01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I don't know if anyone has ever had this issue but every now and then when I'm listening to my iPod or xm radio the stereo will suddenly skip the the next song for a brief second then restart he song I was originally listening to. If it's on xm it will skip back to the previous song then restart the one I was listening to. Anyone ever have this issue and what was the fix?

I haven't had any issues with satellite radio. However, when using Uconnect with my iPod, it speeds the music up during some songs and will intermittently cut out for a second or two. Not sure what it is, I was planning on making a post this as well.

OP
OP
mpress2570

mpress2570

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I haven't had any issues with satellite radio. However, when using Uconnect with my iPod, it speeds the music up during some songs and will intermittently cut out for a second or two. Not sure what it is, I was planning on making a post this as well.

My dodge fca tech friends believes mine is a uconnect issue but he isn't sure himself.

KiltedCelt01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My dodge fca tech friends believes mine is a uconnect issue but he isn't sure himself.

I was thinking along those lines as well. I'll have to do some research and if I come up empty-handed I'll talk to the dealer about it. Hopefully it's a quick easy fix.

bdcramer1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Do you have the most recent radio update?