Ram -14 Laramie Headlights dont work and interiorlights wont turn off when driving.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k0rlsson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi. I just noticed the headlights are not working and the interiour lights are on when we are driving? taillights are on and everything else seems to work to. No message in the car. Ive checked all doors etc.

What can be wrong and what more information do u need from me to?

spoon059

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
What electrical mods have you made? The Canbus system is pretty finicky from what I understand. Even minor little changes like tapping into a wire can cause voltage issues that will release the gremlins.

OP
OP
K

k0rlsson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What electrical mods have you made? The Canbus system is pretty finicky from what I understand. Even minor little changes like tapping into a wire can cause voltage issues that will release the gremlins.
Its imported to sweden so the changes they make when they import it. other than that i dont think its been done anything.

Some tips on where i should start looking? And im new on this car so please be as detalied as u can.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

WaterBoy1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Laramie CC2500 Black Edition
Engine
I hope this doesn't seem condescending, but if you are referring to the light over the centre console, and door accent lights, they should be on, but very dim.

The headlights possibly are on the "auto" feature which would mean they probably run in daytime running light mode if it's light out, and should turn on the regular headlights when dark enough.

OP
OP
K

k0rlsson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
the lights over the centreconsole. and the lights over the middleseat in the back are on full "power" and they dont used be before today. i cant power them off by pushing them like i used to.

The headlights are on auto. So i can buy that.

But why are the interior lights on?

adurm

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RCSB
Engine
Not to be a jerk but have you inadvertently rolled the interior light switch to stay on?

OP
OP
K

k0rlsson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not to be a jerk but have you inadvertently rolled the interior light switch to stay on?
Where do i find this switch?

OP
OP
K

k0rlsson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thank you