RAX Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomer632

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Those of you running RAX..
I contacted Magnus to see if they had their version of 17.*** yet. He sent me the link to download their latest 17.*** software update. I installed yesterday. Works just like the lates OEM update.. drag and drop icons, new nav voice, xm album art etc. He stated that this update is only for us who installed RAX on previous Uconnect versions. They still dont have software for radios that have factory installed 17.*** software.

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
I'm still running their RAx Jailbreak on my 2014 Ra4 Nav radio with v16.x.

Did you have to uninstall the previous (v16.13.13) RAx Jailbreak using their Uninstaller file BEFORE running their new 17.x RAx Jailbreak software?

Did they have an uninstall file to revert from their v17.x RAx if you want to go back to stock SW (ie sell the truck/radio)?

M² Mods - From my non Flammable S7!

OP
OP
boomer632

boomer632

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No you don't have to uninstall previous RAX. This installs over top of it. As for uninstall you would prob want to ask that in an email when you request the update file... which is free.