Rear turn signal out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike_cook82

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Good evening everyone. This is my first post here. I did a search and couldn't find anything that exactly matched my issue. Long story short, on my way home an alert popped up on the dash and said "right rear turn signal out". I said this will be easy and stopped at auto zone on my way home and got a bulb. I thought the turn signals were LED but I was in a hurry and forked over $2 super fast. Well after my kids back to school BS, they are LED's. I took the light out and without feeling like I'm going to break the light housing, I can't figure out how to see if the resistors have gone out or anything... any info would be helpful. When I turn the signal it starts flashing like crazy in the front. I'm trying not to go to the dealer or somewhere else and have to order a whole new rear tail light. It is a 2015 Laramie longhorn with the eco Diesel engine. Thank you for any help or advice

adurm

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RCSB
Engine
I thought the laramie came with projector headlights and led tails. And the turn signal was the same as the brake light. Not something you can change. But I may be wrong.

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sounds like you may have an easy fix, but I'm still confused. Can you clarify: You had LED, but didn't replace with LED. You didn't have LED, but bought an LED?