Rockford Fosgate slim line

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dryates

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ok so my normal t1s I have are too big apparently, so I've decided to go with the new slim power t1s in a 10. My local shop told me they run about 350 a piece from them, does this sound right. Everywhere online shows like 499 a piece. However years ago when I bought my normal t1s they msrp for 600 a piece but this same shop self me one for 250 and the other for 300, the 250 one had a small cosmetic don't from factory but was new and still works fantastic 9 years later. Any thoughts?

autokraftgt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Ok so my normal t1s I have are too big apparently, so I've decided to go with the new slim power t1s in a 10. My local shop told me they run about 350 a piece from them, does this sound right. Everywhere online shows like 499 a piece. However years ago when I bought my normal t1s they msrp for 600 a piece but this same shop self me one for 250 and the other for 300, the 250 one had a small cosmetic don't from factory but was new and still works fantastic 9 years later. Any thoughts?

Price seems cheap for slims, but take that price and run. Have you heard slims? Not gonna have the output of your traditional t1's. I would avoid slims at all cost....but that's just my opinion....they're too pricey for the performance.