Roof/window light bar options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RTS001

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am interested in a light bar that goes across top of the windshield/roof area anyone have one on a 2014? Recommendations? What have you guys been doing for lighting options on the front/bumper on sport bumper?

OP
OP
RTS001

RTS001

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
In searching...found these in sport hood scoop cool idea

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 110

autokraftgt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
I like that!
The 2500's do not have those vents...damn!
My good friend purchased one of those 50" LED bars for $1200+ for the top of his 2500....though he would use it to plow/hunt etc....he's probably used it a few times.
Nebraska has very strict laws on off-road lights while on public streets so the reality is....when will you actually use the lights?
Just not worth it to me

JGBimle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had a double row bar on my Xterra that I traded in a couple weeks ago. Looked cool but in all honesty I didn't use it very often. On a Ram I would say the single row would look much better and sleeker. Rigid makes pretty much the best ones out there but you're looking at over $1k. Mine was one I got off ebay for $400 and it was still really good quality surprisingly. Super bright and I never had any burnt out LEDs, no water getting in or anything and it took a hard beating from tree branches. I had a 20" on my bumper too. Heres how it looked

IMG_2234.jpg

If I were to do it again I would put a more low profile single row bar.

CALopez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I know I digging up an old thread, but did you ever find mounts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk