Show Off Your Amp Mounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

troutspinner

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I had my amp and crossovers mounted to a board under the rear passenger seat as I knew I would be adding / subtracting things and I wanted easy quick access for adjustments.

Since then, I've added things but most importantly I added seat spacers which then gave me easy access to the back wall. I would now like to move my equipment there. I am however very paranoid of cutting the hard fabric covering the back wall as well as if there are any wires or cables behind that cover because I have the sliding rear window.

Sooo.....I was hoping you guys could post some photos of how you have your equipment mounted and any helpful suggestion you might have to get me over this hurdle.

As always, any and all help is appreciated!

troutspinner

Etroze86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The hardboard should lift out pretty easily once you find all the mounting points. Mine is a Reg Cab so little different or I would tell you exactly how to do it lol.

ramdude916

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think there's only a couple clips holding it on. Mine is out. Not sure if il put it back in with the sound deadener installed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lizardking

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Laramie
Engine
Cummins 6.7 "The real deal"
Sorry, I have mine all mounted on the back wall behind the rear seats. Hidden...I drove around for a couple weeks without rear seats as I made final gain adjustments. Now, everything is done by the Helix so no need to see the amps.

BradKnob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I'll show off. Here's the helix. Was fresh install and wiring was a mess...

5E887313-743B-46E0-9FF3-5E06B9229AC5_zps7uh8scnt.jpg

With the seat installed...

80D86C70-C268-4DD6-878F-129FF52A6048_zps5xkuangn.jpg

Before seat installed with ms-8

33EEF30A-36EA-4B04-90F2-0C803DC0E41E_zpsbumnqq2v.jpg

lizardking

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Laramie
Engine
Cummins 6.7 "The real deal"
How do you like those JBL amps? I damn near picked up a few due to the price for re-sale down the road. Killer prices.

BradKnob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
How do you like those JBL amps? I damn near picked up a few due to the price for re-sale down the road. Killer prices.

I really liked those amps. They looked really clean, powerful for a small a small package, adjustability out the ass. You could run completely active with them. The x-over section could not be beat, sadly I didn't get full use of them bc I had a DSP. From what I've read, they're a little under rated. I just wish they made a bigger mono.

When I upgraded for more power, I wanted to hang on to em but sold them to help fund the new gear.

That looks fantastic!

Thanks man.