Sorry for the beaten down question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackramexpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have been looking for days on some concrete answers to not come up with any, I have a 500w kicker mono block amp and a 10" sub w/ enclosure and would love to hook loc into factory sub connector and can't seem to find a concrete answer on wires going to factory subwoofer. If someone could get me a link or let me know which are my positives and negatives, any issues I may run into I would appreciate that. Sorry for the already asked questions just so many different ideas out there. It's the 9 speaker alpine with sub in a 2014 limited. TIA

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
As far as I know you just tap into The wires to the sub for the loc and then run a fused power from the battery and ground and it should work

OP
OP
B

blackramexpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Yeah my kicker amp has high level inputs built in and I have a kisl that has 4 speaker leads that go into 2 rcas that plug into the amp I had it hooked up in my 14 ram I just traded in recently! Alpine system sounds good just needs a little more thump, just wondering if I can tie the 2 sets of + - speaker leads into all 4 wires or just take two? Also which ones? I'm no expert at this stuff just know enough to be dangerous haha