Soundqubed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

riored4v

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Pretty sure thier subs require a fair amount of airspace (something like 3cft for 2-10's) Atleast that was what it sounded like when I talked to them way earlier in the year regarding a different build. People seem to really love their subs though.

I had their amp (when they were still Audioque) and it performed great.

OP
OP
C
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm getting pissed because the shops around me all suggested their retail brand, I was set on 2 12w3s but now I'm being told they will require a custom box. Should I downsize to a 10? The guy suggested the JL Audio w1 because it doesn't require as much space. I'm just not into wasting money and would like to hear something that doesn't sound like malarkey from these guys

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
How much airspace do you need? How much depth?
Retail dealers will promote what they sale, but at least if you have an issue with the product, they are also right there for warranty issues.

Etroze86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
OK soundqubed have great sub's and amps, I would call them and tell them the constraints that you have. They are geared towards SPL so they might tell you not to even try their sub's because of limited airspace. I like jl but for the price there is so much better out there.

audio1der

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Soundqubed is made by the same folks as Digital Designs (father/son). AWESOME stuff. I've used one of their 1200W mono amps for a couple years now and have read great things about their subs but have not used one personally.
Yeah, their subs take a little more airspace than some, but MAN, they pound. My DD 2512 has 2.75 ft^3 but damn near pushes my sunroof out of its track :crazy: VERY pleased with both products.

jsteinm1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 Sport CC
Engine
HEMI 5.7L
I had one of their amps when they were called audioque and I really liked it. You might look at the Fi Q subs. That was what I used with their 1200W amp and it was fantastic. I am looking at ggetting another Fi for my truck and the air space requirements are reasonable for our trucks.

Bonus, since I had a Fi Q they upped the RMS to 1500-2000 depending on options so you can push them even harder.