Sramcq09 Replacement Sub

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nocturnalsst

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I bought the sramcq09 package a while back and ended up blowing the woofer. I have since upgraded to something far better but I am curious if there is a direct replacement sub I can put in the enclosure so I can list the package far sale.

The original woofer is RW10SQ, which is no longer available, and I dont see any offerrings from Kicker that have anywhere near the same specs.

autokraftgt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
I bought the sramcq09 package a while back and ended up blowing the woofer. I have since upgraded to something far better but I am curious if there is a direct replacement sub I can put in the enclosure so I can list the package far sale.

The original woofer is RW10SQ, which is no longer available, and I dont see any offerrings from Kicker that have anywhere near the same specs.

You've probably come up with a plan since it has been a few days, but I would personally list the package as is explaining the sub is blown. I don't know if Kicker has a rebuild program?? Price the package accordingly and let the future buyer deal with the lack of sub. I'd probably track down a sub that would fit the enclosure and let future buyer know his/her options...but that's about it. Should be able to get some dollars for that package.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Yes we have replacement subs, they are a special sub for that amp combo. Its a 1 ohm sub.
Most any Kicker dealer can order the replacement subwoofer.

OP
OP
N

Nocturnalsst

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks for the input guys. Its still sitting on the workbench but now I atleast know how to go about it