steering wheel audio control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cajun87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Am i just ******** and am not doing something right or is it possible to go backwards in the radio presets with the steering wheel controls. I hate how i have to go all the way through my presets just to go back one.

jbr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Am i just ******** and am not doing something right or is it possible to go backwards in the radio presets with the steering wheel controls. I hate how i have to go all the way through my presets just to go back one.

I have not figured it out either. I just go all the way through the presets or use the touch screen :-(

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

BlkRamRt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I have not figured it out either. I just go all the way through the presets or use the touch screen :-(

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

me too.

B Red Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI

There is [sort of] a bypass. The radio only goes to the next preset if you are on a current preset. If you go one station up or one station down from the preset you are on, the radio will go back to the first preset again.

So if you are half way through your presets and want to skip to the beginning. Go to the next channel (not preset) and hit your preset button again. It will then jump to the beginning.

Duke1942

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had my RAM for 2 months before I "accidently" found the buttons on the backside of the steering wheel.

Redtruck-VA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 & 1989 D250 RWD
Engine
Hemi-5.7, 5.9 12v & 24v diesel
I had my RAM for 2 months before I "accidently" found the buttons on the backside of the steering wheel.

I use those buttons to turn the O/D on and off on my 03.