Steering wheel stereo controls

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rosco3059

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hi Guys,
Bought a 2015 Ram 1500 Express (an upgrade from my 2004 SLT) last February and am doing a couple upgrades. My question is: Can I order the steering wheel controls (located on the rear) from Dodge and "plug and play?" I noticed the panel just pops off and am hoping I am able to complete this upgrade quickly and easily. Thoughts?

Thanks,
John

mpicc84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi Guys,
Bought a 2015 Ram 1500 Express (an upgrade from my 2004 SLT) last February and am doing a couple upgrades. My question is: Can I order the steering wheel controls (located on the rear) from Dodge and "plug and play?" I noticed the panel just pops off and am hoping I am able to complete this upgrade quickly and easily. Thoughts?

Thanks,
John
I'm out of the house currently(so I can't link you). But there is a lengthy thread on this subject in the DIY forums I believe. Someone here will point you in the right direction if you can't find it.

But I do believe they are "quick plug and play" with EVERY style radio from the factory. Including the RA1 non-bluetooth non-touchscreen base model. I Believe...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R

rosco3059

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
This is fantastic! Appreciate the help!

MaizeNBlue

Reaction score