Sub recommendations..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy

Reaction score
So speakerworks.com has JL surround repair kits for $12.50..... thats pretty hard to beat.

Going to order these in a day or three and repair these W6's and stick with them. Just need to get a box now.

Peti817

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L
Which sub's sound good in a box that'll fit underneath the back seats of our trucks? I was looking @ these Orion HCCA's but I don't think with that sub flexing it would work well underneath some seats.

orion hcca | Sonic Electronix Search

maybe some 10'' subs would be the best bet?

I'll probably get dogged for having Hifonics but oh well lol! I got 2 12'' Hifonics XXV Olympus sub's and wasn't disappointed, they hit hard as hell! But I don't think they will fit underneath my back seats. I sure as hell would put 'em in there too if they could fit.

Hifonics OLM2412 12" Olympus Series Dual 2 ohm Subwoofer OLM-

Voodoochi1d

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have 2 RE 12 SEX in sealed box, 2ohm load on P1000bd. Measured it and hit 135db
Not too loud but is sealed 2cft box.
I built the fiberglass box and have the build pics on this site.
I want to build another but this time ported and tuned to about 36hz for a louder response. I also have a 2nd p1000bd. Will be upgrading to 2 12 RE SXX DVC2ohm to equal a 1ohm load on each P1000bd. = +1000 rms to each 12.

RE subs are nasty loud and sound great.