System Is Done!!!! For Now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kapt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L
I started with the 8.4 Alpine system in my 2016 Laramie Eco. I left the stock head unit in and added the PAC Audio adapter AP4CH41. Amazing little piece of equipment it is!

Then I changed my dash speakers to Infinity 3.5" coaxials and put Alpine Redline 6x9 coaxials in all the doors. As an afterthought I bought a Fox Box and I'm glad I did! It fits perfectly and has an amazing sound. The Kenwood 12's I had wouldn't fit in it, so I had to get some different subs. Due to BestBuy and their online ordering becoming an issue I used some subs that I wouldn't have thought of using. Ever!!! I used Walmart's Dual brand. $30 a piece even. I figured they would be OK until I got some better subs to replace them with. Let me tell you, these cheapo subs ROCK!!!

Powering all this I have a Kicker CXA300.4 four channel powering the front 6x9's and the 3.5's in the dash, a
Kicker 11DX1252 powering the rear door speakers, and a Kicker 12CX600.1 powering the two 12's. This thing is LOUD!! Best of all, it sounds amazing!

I know a lot of people don't think you need to power the rear speakers, but it sounds great! I love it and am extremely happy with it. One of these days I'll replace the subs with something better, but for now I'm enjoying the look on people's faces when they hear it and find out those are Duals making all that noise :)

Last edited: