turn signal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justintimemoto

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummins
I have a 2014 ram 3500. It has led turn signals so it's not bulbs. When I turn on my left directional the signals work fine, but on the dash it blinks fast as if a bulb would be out. Took it to the dealer 2 times and they can't figure it out. Any help would be great. Also when I start the truck it says left rear turn signal is out but flashes just fine. I have swapped the lights and it still does not work. Should I check for resistance somewhere or something? Thanks

ironhead3fan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You paid all that money for a new truck, let the dealer figure it out. I wouldn't go near it if it was me.

OP
OP
J

justintimemoto

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummins
I have already taken it to the dealer 2 times and they cant figure it out. And for resistors shouldn't it be fine since the truck came with them?? it was fine until two weeks ago. I would just like to figure it out on my own and tell them so I don't have to keep screwing around I run my truck everyday and need it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963