Uconnect 8.4 update?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JustB_rad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I have a 2014 Ram with Uconnect 8.4

I listen to a huge amount of satellite radio when I'm in the truck, sometimes using the "Replay" feature when I've gotten a phone call or something. In my truck, it lets me replay back to when I changed to THAT station.

My wife just got a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee with Uconnect 8.4

Essentially the same exact system from what I can see EXCEPT her replay does something AWESOME!

Her replay will work on EVERY station from the time she started the vehicle!!!! This means if a couple favorite songs come on, you don't have to choose anymore! You can listen to one, change the channel and go back to listen to another!

Does anybody know of a way I can update my system to do this?

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn Mega Cab 4x4
Engine
6.7L
I have a 2014 Ram with Uconnect 8.4

I listen to a huge amount of satellite radio when I'm in the truck, sometimes using the "Replay" feature when I've gotten a phone call or something. In my truck, it lets me replay back to when I changed to THAT station.

My wife just got a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee with Uconnect 8.4

Essentially the same exact system from what I can see EXCEPT her replay does something AWESOME!

Her replay will work on EVERY station from the time she started the vehicle!!!! This means if a couple favorite songs come on, you don't have to choose anymore! You can listen to one, change the channel and go back to listen to another!

Does anybody know of a way I can update my system to do this?

Its a feature only found on 2016+ Radios.