Uconnect anti theft code.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boulevardvette

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've upgraded my head unit and am wanting to sell the Uconnect 5.0 from my 2013 Ram. I was told that for someone else to install it in their truck they would need an anti theft code. Since I already took the radio out how would I get the code? Thanks.

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn Mega Cab 4x4
Engine
6.7L
I've upgraded my head unit and am wanting to sell the Uconnect 5.0 from my 2013 Ram. I was told that for someone else to install it in their truck they would need an anti theft code. Since I already took the radio out how would I get the code? Thanks.

Dunno if the 5.0 have theft codes. Don't think so believe it's just a 8.4 thing. But if it does, bring to dealer with vin of doner truck and 5 minutes later they will have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Boulevardvette

Boulevardvette

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I didn't think they did either, but had someone persistently tell me they did. Just trying to make sure.

Wbhvacer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I didn't think they did either, but had someone persistently tell me they did. Just trying to make sure.

Purchased one and it does have anti theft and asked for a code.
you should have a card that came with your truck with multiple languages on it with 4 digits highlighted . that is the anti theft code for your radio that came in your truck.