Uconnect App question?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrtexas

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Recently traded in my 2013 2500 for a 2017 1500 and on the old truck I had a few more apps I was able to access through Uconnect, I have switched the account over to the new truck and there is no Pandora, iheart radio or aha app. I'm wondering if this is some kind of glitch or do they no longer offer these apps, I have searched the Uconnect site but I can't find any kind of confirmation to this.

OP
OP
jrtexas

jrtexas

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
LOL no that's a good question but yes I've scrolled through the pages, I even tried to add through favorites and they are not there....

jimboschnitz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Uconnect question

I recently purchased a used 2016 Ecodiesel and when I first got in it, it did show Pandora and other applications on the app page. However, when I registered the vehicle under my name and signed up for the 3 month trial I tried to connect via the mobile app to add my pandora membership and icon to the screen and couldn't do it. I called Uconnect and was told Fiat/Chrysler no longer supports the application on the new systems and once a vehicle is re-registered you can't get the app.

OP
OP
jrtexas

jrtexas

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks for the info...........not really what I wanted to hear but not much I can do about it. What good is having an app site if all you can have on it is Yelp? I know I can bluetooth my Pandora app from my phone to the truck but it was nice to be able to control from the radio and steering wheel controls.

KCaudill

The RAM
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It would nice to add apps or have apps that are worth using. Like jrtexas said, why having an app site if all thats available is Yelp.