UConnect Ipod Connector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TEx_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I have been searching for an ipod connector cable to control from the REN mygig I currently have. I fount the Uconnect module in behind glovebox and the number is 05064762AD but i cannot find an answer. Can someone shed some light for me a part number or info.

Thanks

Ocelot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm not sure on yours, but this is what I installed on my 2011 last year:

Uconnect module part number 82212159 The number printed on the module is 68104904AC

The Ipod interface cable I used is part number 82212160. It's actually a USB cable not a direct Ipod cable. It adds a USB connector in the glovebox that you can plug the ipod into. I currently use a flash drive instead of my Ipod, but the Ipod worked great with it.

Try looking at the spot where the cable plugs into your Uconnect module. On mine it is actually a female mini USB connector. The custom cable has a grey block around it to line it up, but before I received the actual Mopar cable, I was able to connect a Mini USB male to Regular USB female and it worked fine.

Here is a Photo of My Uconnect Module:
IMG_0102.jpg

Ocelot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Oh, Also I forgot to add that if your Uconnect module is factory, you may very well already have the USB interface cable. I know others have found the USB cable taped up in the wire harness behind the glove box. If the cable is in the module, try tracing it in the harness and see if it's taped up in there.

Ray

OP
OP
T

TEx_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Thanks I checked and this is what i have its from an 09 Ram

image.jpg

And this is the only connector available on mine.

image1.jpg

OP
OP
T

TEx_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I found this cord but idk if anyone has tried and knows that is the cable or a different one.

untitled.png

Ocelot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah, that's definitely different than mine. I /think/ that's the cable you need, but I'm not 100% sure. I'm going from memory when I installed mine. It was confusing with all the different uconnect versions. If I remember correctly, the module with the connector like yours uses the ipod cable like you posted and not the USB one.

If it was me, I would try it as long as you get it from somewhere that you can return it. I didn't need a dealer flash for the USB, just the uconnect module itself. As long as your uconnect works, the cable should be plug-n-play

Ray