Uconnect Issues?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PJ1521

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I also posted this in the "tech" location, but yesterday I took my '14 Big Horn into the Dealer. I have been having issues with the XM radio not receiving a signal even after resetting it through the XM website and hotline. The other issue i have had is when some one sits in the passenger seat, the Uconnect does not display a climate control bar for their side. They told me that they are going to replace the radio itself and another piece, RF something? With 700 miles on the truck is this something I should be worried about at this point? Thanks.

milspecmark

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My 2013 Ram does not have a separate temp control for the passenger. Are you sure it is supposed to?

SXM_Help

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
N/A
Hi there -

I would be happy to help you with signal issues. When you have a moment, fill out this form and we'll reach back out to you at your earliest convenience.

Form: https://listenercare.siriusxm.com/app/digital_ask/incidents.c$social_media/638

Thank you,
Jess
SiriusXM Digital Care Team